Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What I found " At the Teacher's Desk"

This is a picture of a message.

According to the website, At the Teacher's Desk is "an experiment in professional learning, collaboration and sharing of ideas." You can look at the web page HERE!

This website is a great site to answer any technical questions. Also, it seems like if you post a question you will most definitely get a quick response. Plus, believe it or not, Dr. Strange is on there with his
Teaching 2.0 post !!!!

Another post that was kind of scary and funny was the
Pencils and Crayons to be Banned in Schools post. I wasn't sure if that was a joke or if it was factual. I hope the students at that school are great on the computer. Lol

This website is defiantly something all teachers should want to be apart of. The people on the site seem willing and ready to help any upcoming tech literate teacher prepare their career. Keep it up teachers!

6 comments:

  1. Tresher,

    Thanks for making the trek out to see me on skype tonight. I really appreciate your generosity with your time. If you ever want to ask question, please don't hesitate. You can find my information on my class blog.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct about At The Teacher's Desk and, as you can see from the above comment, you have a friend in Mr. C who sort of tends to the ATTD blog. The blog and the human will be very helpful to you when you start teaching!

    Thanks for joining us Wednesday night in Fairhope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that the pencil thing seemed ridiculous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same thing about the banning of the pencils..it had to be a joke. I always read your blog Tresher and I enjoy it every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great website. It is very useful. I plan to use it in the future because I am sure I can learn many things from it!

    ReplyDelete