Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Project 6 Personal Learning Network

This is a picture of the Blogger logo.
My most used PLN is Blogger.com. I also have a Twitter. On Blogger, I use my posts to connect with people all over the world. It was acquired through my EDM 310 Class as an assignment, but now it has become so much more! I received the opportunity to chat with kids in New Zea land, discuss topics with some of the top professors in technology, and find more information about modern technology. I check my PLN everyday,and I will most defiantly use my PLN in the future. I will also introduce it to my students when I become a teacher. If I were to never have had a PLN, I would have never debated with Karl Fisch, meet Dr. Wm Chamberlain, or even experienced the joy of getting a comment. I am so happy I do have a Personal Learning Network. You can view my PLN Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment