Monday, November 23, 2009

The New Tresher after EDM 310

This is a picture of Tresher.


In EDM 310, I learned how to be a all-round teacher. Now I know the importance of communication with students, being tech literate, and the importance of internet tools and sites. The most important things I learned in EDM 310 that I will continue to use are the following: blogs, Google Docs, YouTube, and presentation. In our class we learned way more than that, but those are the things that I enjoyed using the most. Honestly, there is nothing in this class that I would have liked to learn that I didn't. This class covered everything I thought I would learn and more. There is nothing I think I shouldn't have learned, but like I stated before I will only continue to use a select few. I always got excited about this class because I knew every class time I would be learning something new. There was nothing in the class that was "intellectually challenging." The only time I got bored in class is when I had to watch other people's presentations. Maybe for future class only the people who present that day should attend class. I would totally limit the amount of work given in class.I felt sometimes Dr. Strange forgot the students had other classes. Also, our post shouldn't have to be so lengthy. Don't get me wrong I always found time to do them, but it was hard. As of now, I rate myself as being a medium tech literate person because there is so much more for me to learn before I can be great. I will maintain and improve my technological literacy by staying up-to-date with technological advances.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody needs an audience. You of all people know that!

    Hard work is necessary if we are going to win the championship....which I want us to do!

    You have been so helpful, so enthusiastic, so eager to learn in class. Thank you. You example has affected others.

    I am sure you will have great success in the future.

    Thanks again for helping make this a great semester for me! You have LOTs of people rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete