Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Project 11 Presentation

This is a picture of a Prezi.

Alicia Cooper and I did our presentation on Prezi. According to the website, "Prezi is zooming sketches on a digital napkin. It's visualization and storytelling without slides. Your ideas live on stage and on the web." You can watch our presentation HERE. Let me know what you think. Prezi was okay to me, but I would prefer Power-point or Google Presentation. I feel this way because Prezi is not user friendly, but once you figure it out your fine.

2 comments:

  1. I actually let my little sister try using prezi and she learned it faster and better than i did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I learned about this website. It looks very interesting. I plan to learn more about it in the future! Great Presentation!

    ReplyDelete