Friday, September 25, 2009

"What I've Learned This Year" by Mr. McClung

Mr. McClung's article by far must have been the best one I've read so far about teaching. He touched on every important thing a teacher must must do! He also went about explaining things in a POSITIVE way without being rude . His article was very encouraging. He is the prime example of the kind of teacher I want to be.

I also liked how he always keeps his students best interest in mind. If things don't work a certain way, he takes a different approach. He also communicates and listens to his students. That is very essential to your students preforming well in a class. Classes where I feel connected, I tend to do better and make higher grades. Lastly, he states he is reasonable. Some teachers just set one expectation for all their students. We are each very different with different needs. Mr. McClung indeed ( and Dr. Strange lol) is the prefect example of a good teacher :)

1 comment:

  1. Perfection. I have finally reached it! Hardly. But I do think that Mr.McClung is an excellent role model.

    I think I'll send your post to my two daughters. They will laugh hilariously about my perfection. But thanks!

    ReplyDelete