Sunday, September 20, 2009

Randy Pausch’s Last Lecture

First, it was incredibility hard to watch and pay attention to this whole lecture. He had too many long stories. But, on the positive note, it is good he doesn't want people to feel sorry for him. He is right when he says he's in better shape than most of this audience because he sure has me beat.

It is amazing that in such little time he has fulfilled his childhood dreams. It takes other people years or even never to fulfill such dreams. My childhood dream was and is to become rich! Like Mr. Pausch said the only one holding me back is me.

I agree when he says brick walls are not meant to keep you out; they are there to keep out people who don't really want it. That saying couldn't be more true. For example it was really hard for me to pass calculus. That brick wall didn't keep me out, it made me work harder. I worked hard, and I didn't complain.

Lastly, Mr. Pausch rest in peace. I know you are in a better place. You are right! If I live my live right, the karma will take care of itself.

3 comments: