Thursday, September 10, 2009

Michael Wesch: A Vision of Students Today

This movie was right on the target. The statistical facts they showed were similar to my college experiences. The last statement the movie said was that " technology can save us." I feel that is true. I think we as people wouldn't have half the problems we have if we used more technology.

However, there are some things in the movie I would have done differently. Some of the words in the movie I couldn't see, so I would have had a voice reading. Also, once that film directer told the problems, he should have continued the movie with solutions. He should have filmed how a life or school with technology would be like. But, for the most part, it was a good movie with a strong message.

2 comments:

  1. Problems and solutions - good point. But your later posts seem to raise questions about technology. Do you really agree with your first paragraph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do agree with my first pargraph. After Mr. Fisch cleared his post up for me, I commented back.
    I do feel technology can save us, but where would the money come from for new programs and classes on how to learn this stuff?

    ReplyDelete