Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kaia

This is Kaia.

This is a wonder achievement for the future of teaching. I would have never thought a father would do a blog with his three year old daughter. This event will make history. This little girl has such a big future that she doesn't even realize she has yet!

You can check out her blog Here. You will be amazed! Her blog was used as a learning tool in our classroom and Dr. Chamberlain's classroom. In Dr. Chamberlain' s classroom, they created a video and a voice thread for her to listen and view. She is the future!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tesher, I really enjoy reading your posts (I have been here several times.) Your enthusiasm is always refreshing because I have read many of your peers blogs and many seem to be going through the motions. Even though I may not always agree with you, I still enjoy your voice.

    Mr. C

    BTW I am not a doctor, just a regular teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much! I am still shocked to know that anyone even cares about what I think!I always like a good debate, so I state my true feeling with each post. I like to know how other teachers and peers feel,so I can learn from their ideas. I know you are going to say " I told you so.", but Dr. Strange's class has been the best class I have attend clearly because I like TECHNICAL LEARNING!!!! I admit it!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete