Saturday, August 22, 2009

Did You Know? 3.0 and Mr. Winkle Wakes

My first reaction to " Did You Know? 3.0" by Karl Fisch was a feeling of freight. It is really scary and amazing to think technology is growing so fast, especially in other countries. The United States must keep up with speed. It also upsets me to know the education that I'm learning in college right now will be outdated in three years. Surely, the University of South Alabama will keep their classes compatible with the new technology that is going to be current in those years.

Also, all of this learning at advance speeds means maybe more evil. What I mean by that is there might be new and better military strategies. Which means more terrorist attacks. The advance learning is greater in outside countries. Who knows what type of tactics India, Japan, etc. has to defeat other nations. It is a movie called Eagle Eye that sort of describes what I mean. You can watch the movie preview here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFrSFoHWKM8 ! What does all this mean? It means the U.S must continue to grow with learning, and realize it is always someone out there smarter than us!



My first reaction to Mr. Winkle Wakes was he should have stayed asleep. If he thinks school is his shelter from technology, he is very wrong. I wonder what class he was attending? Schools will soon be getting more advance. He needs to try to with the program.

Anyways, what was the meaning of that movie? What exactly was the point the maker was trying to make? I need to criticize the maker now! He should have added a better ending to the movie, so viewers wouldn't be lost or trying to figure out what he meant. Readers of my post help me out with this one. Let me know what you thought it meant!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm1sCsl2MQY

1 comment:

  1. If you come to the 11 class on Tuesday (tomorrow), you can ask Mr. Needlemen yourself. He will be attending the 11 class via Skype.

    ReplyDelete